Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ruminations

'The Living Dead' isn't such an innacurate label for me, you know. Which is not to say that I am indeed, some sort of ghoul, my bodily functions having ceased and my soul divorced itself from my body. No, what I mean is - because of my condition, I'm dying, always dying. To be fair, each mortal man is always in a constant state of death - theoretically, even the incredible stable vampires can eventually die.  But what I mean is, i'm constantly dying, constantly staving off the agonys both physical and mental of the loss of self and the control of my body.

But I will never die.

There will be no end to my constant struggle, my addiction to food, my hunger. I will consume until I no longer have the means, and then suffer. But release, rest, the after life? These things are lost to me. My aggressive A-Cell makes it almost impossible for me to die. Short of painful self immolation, or the destruction of more then half my body, I can never end this existance, no matter how horrific it might become.

I'm going to eat some cereal. Maybe i'll feel better.

Brains,
A. Zeddington

No comments:

Post a Comment